Monday, May 18, 2015

My Own Bread


When I went to the USA I was surprised that each and everyone was perfect in baking. Actually I love oven cooking. So I want to try my best Bread. It was very hard to do. Still I want to learn more and more.
Ingredients
  1. Refined flour                       2 1/2 cups
  2. Salt                                      1/2 tsp
  3. Sugar                                   2 tsp
  4. Yeast                                   1 tsp
  5. Lukewarm water                 1 1/2 cups
  6. Oil                                        2 tsp
  7. Extra flour                           little
Method
  • Take one cup of lukewarm water.
  • Add yeast, salt and sugar.
  • Mix and close with a lid keep it aside for 3 minutes.
  • Yeast looks frothy on top.
  • Take flour in a large bowl and add oil and yeast mix.
  • Mix well and knead to a smooth dough adding water.
  • Close the dough with a wet towel.
  • Keep it in a warm place aside for 8 hours until it doubles in size.
  •  Again take out and punch it and make it again to a smooth dough adding flour.
  • Take a baking tray and smear oil and keep the dough in that tray.
  • And keep it aside to double in size.
  • Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
  • Bake for 40 minutes or more.
  • Brush with sugar water on top and bake for 5 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment